Monday, March 28, 2011

Dinner tools & other news

Well... I guess the winter "blahs" got a hold of me yet again. 
and in case you're wondering, I have actually been cooking... so my family is not starving.
But... I have not been posting... obviously!
Since I still have to cook, I have been taking pics and storing them up.
Now I have a nice little store of recipes
I would LOVE if you would send me some of yours to try as well.
Please make sure to put the recipe name in the subject area.
During my little "winter break", I got an e mail from someone over at dinnertool.com
They were interested in linking to my blog from their site.
Needless to say, I went right over to their site to check it out and found some neat tools for meal planning and dinner ideas.
As much as I love to cook... I am in no way a meal "planner".
Which, if you know me, is quite funny.... because I am very much a planner at heart.
Wierd huh?
I've just never found a system that I love!
Anyway, go over to dinnertool.com and check them out. They really have some neat tools I think you will like!
Tell them I sent you!
Oh... and if you're looking for some new recipes....check back tomorrow! I have something cooking in the crockpot right now!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what's in your crockpot over there? Love your recipes Carli!!

    ReplyDelete