Thursday, December 2, 2010

Adjusting the posting schedule

So I have been looking in my fridge and freezer

I am realizing that I have quite a few leftovers in there

I am not complaining, but I think I need to adjust my cooking schedule slightly

There are many nights that we could just eat leftovers.. but we don't because I need to post a recipe

So, I have decided that I will post at least 3 recipes a week. 

This way, I have a little leeway if/when we eat out or when we eat leftovers

Or on nights I just don't have time to post a blog .... ;)

If I have time, I will post more .... but 3 is the new goal!

Again, I would love it if you would send me some of your recipes to try out. 

I have gotten a few already and am excited to try them and share with you!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment