Monday, January 17, 2011

Reader Recipes


Calling all readers..........

I know you're out there!

You may not comment, but I have a counter... so I know you're there...lol

 I would really love to do a "Reader Recipe" post once a week.

Basically making a recipe one of you send me and sharing it with everyone out in blog-land!

BUT... to do that I need your help!

If you have a favorite recipe ... I'd love it if you would share it with me!

I only ask 2 things of you:

1. It's doesn't have ingredients that either a) I can't afford (ie: lobster) or b) I can't find anywhere

2. It's an actual recipe with ingredients and directions (and not hamburger helper with chicken nuggets....lol)

I really want to try your recipes.

I want to know what YOU love to eat!

It doesn't have to be a dinner recipe either... it can be anything you want.

I think it will be a fun way to mix it up and add different flavors and possibly foods from different cultures.

We have readers on here from the US, Canada, Russia, Italy, Sweeden, Australia, Netherlands, Phillipines, Slovenia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Malaysia & Germany.

That's 15 different countries!!!  You know there are some good recipes in this bunch!

Wouldn't it be fun to share?

I have had someone already tell me "I'm afraid you might not like my recipe! What if you give it a bad review?"

I will never embarass you or write anything negative about your recipes

Not everyone likes the same stuff... so I promise to always keep an open mind. 

If I happen not to like it, it doesn't mean that it's not someone elses dream dinner!

I LOVE trying new things... and can't wait to get started.

Please don't let anything hold you back. 

I have a few lovely people that have already sent me recipes, so I'm excited to get started this week.

But I will run out soon.... so I'm counting on you to keep this thing going!

You can send me your recipes at thedinnerdrama@hotmail.com

Please put the recipe name in the subject box in case it goes to junk mail.

Thanks Readers!! 

Oh and while you're here why don't you go up to the top right of the page and make yourself a follower?

Having followers and comments on my blog is my "fuel" to keep going

Knowing you're really out there is motivating  me to keep doing this! 

I appreicate all your feedback and love hearing that you're reading and trying these recipes! 

Looking forward to getting some great recipes this week~

No comments:

Post a Comment