Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US

I have so many blessing in my life and so much to be thankful for!

No, my life is not perfect.... but I thank God every day for everything I have

Imperfections and all!

I am thankful for my family and friends!

I have been blessed with the best of both.

We have lived many places over the years and I love that I have friends all over

We have a great family that I love!

What more could a person ask for! 

You could have all the money in the world, but if you don't have the blessing of sharing your life with others, what good would it do?

I'd like to say Thank you to you for reading my blog

And if I am lucky enough to be able to call you friend (or family)

Thank you for that as well.

As for a recipe today......

there won't be one.

I am taking a blogging break to spend time with my most important people this week

So, I'll see you all next Monday!

Have a great holiday! 

PS  I made another pumpkin cheesecake today to share with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment