Monday, October 25, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

Sorry that I've been MIA from the blogosphere.... I made a trip out of state and thought I'd have internet access, but I was sadly mistaken.

I know you're probably thinking that is impossible in this day and age.... but let me assure you, it's not!

So, I went awol for about 5 days. 

But I am back and ready to blog (and cook)! 

I did do a little cooking while visiting my parents, but mostly I ate things like this:


and luckily things like this:


I am not a fan of fast food, but when traveling with kiddo's it's just easier!  Sushi, however was a nice treat!

I could eat that every day.

And yes.... I DO have a recipe for that.  (Thanks to my wonderful friend Ros)

Anywhooo, my next post will be a yummy recipe I made for my parents ... so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment